TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions conducted by The George Perth
2. Prize can be redeemed Monday - Saturday, for lunch service 11.30am – 3pm or Dinner service 5.30pm – 8.30pm from Thursday the 4th September 2014 until the Saturday 27th September 2014
- Bookings essential and are subject to availability.
- The George is not open for al a carte dining on Saturday
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, nor can it be redeemed for cash.
- If the winner does not take an element of any prize in the time stipulated by The George Perth then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
3. To enter this competition, entrants must take a photo with their Dad, post it to the George Facebook page and tag themselves in the picture
4. Winner will be chosen at random
5. The George Perth reserves the right to remove any entries that do not adhere to the George Perth’s Facebook Page House Rules and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
6. Employees of The George Perth, the promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
8. Please note prize is to be redeemed in one sitting.
9. There is 1 prize given away at the completion of the competition.
10. The competition winner will be announced on Wednesday 10th September 2014.
- Prize must be claimed 48 hours after the competition end date/time, unless otherwise specified.
- If any prize is not claimed 48 hours after the competition end date/time, The George reserves the right to distribute the relevant prize to the next valid entry.
11. If due to any reason The George becomes aware after an entrant has won the prize that the entrant has not complied with these terms, that entrant will have lost their entitlement to the prize.
12. The George may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any or all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these terms, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. By entering this competition, you are agreeing and complying to all terms and conditions listed.
14. If an entrant is unable to, refuses or fails to take part in any element of this competition or a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms, The George reserves the right to discard that entrant’s entry and proceed as if that entrant had not entered the competition.
15. The winner will be notified by having their name published on The George Facebook page.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants and participants in the competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the competition.
Prize is valued at $140 (inc GST).
17. All above prizes include GST.
18. By entering this competition, entrants consent that The George may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging.
19. The George accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, whether due to error, alteration, tampering or deletion.
20. The promoter is The George Perth, 216 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000. ABN 39 036 369 513 Australia.